Thursday, May 28, 2020

Public Demand Thursday 5 - Predestination (2014) Movie Review

2 weeks ago, when I announced the Public Demand Thursday segment, an instagram channel named "@filmy_emporium" suggested me to watch Predestination which I knew very little about. After watching this movie though, I want to thank the guy for suggesting me this movie. This review will be very short. I do not want to give away spoilers as it may ruin your experience completely. So, get ready for an appreciation blog about Predestination.
Predestination is a 2014 Australian sci-fi drama starring Ethan Hawke, Sarah Snook and Noah Taylor. It is directed by Michael Spierig and Peter Spierig. It is based on the short story "---

I will not and must not reveal the story of the film. It will be an understatement to say that this film is mind-bending. It has a deep philosophy. Thinking about the film, the elements which I thought were not making sense actually make sense. The acting of the film too is terrific. Ethan Hawke is an established actor in Australia and this film proves the fact. Sarah Snook gets to play a character with multiple shades. She kicks it out of the park with her performance. Her character and Ethan Hawke's character are huge spoilers. It is engaging, thrilling, mind-bending, unexpected awesome film that you need to watch no matter how. It is available on Netflix.

At this point of time, you should not care about the rating and watch about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment