Saturday, March 21, 2020

Corona Virus Movie Marathon 2020

Corona Virus. The thing trending on social media. The thing which united the whole world(by attacking millions of people across the world). The thing which shutdown major attractions, films, sports etc. The thing which is dragging stock market to the bottom. The thing which which has told people to live their lives. 

This WHO declared pandemic has caused shutdowns all over the world and India is no stranger to it. My state has declared a shutdown until March 31st i.e., 10 days from now. I have nothing to do in my home, other than watching movies and studying. So, for the last 5 days, I have been reviewing some good films and bad ones too. I crossed the 25 mark and am running towards the 50 mark. For that, I have decided that this 10 days, it is a movie marathon. I named it the Corona Virus Movie Marathon 2020. Many of the well acclaimed Hollywood films are gonna come straight to VOD this week. There are a line of Bollywood, Tollywood, Sandalwood, Mollywood films waiting to be watched. There are 3 web-series to be watched. But, this is certain that I cannot review all the films or series. Due to my studies taking half my day and me not willing to sacrifice my sleep, I can only give space for about 2 films per day and in 10 days, it would be quite difficult to cover all films. I am gonna put the watchlist of 30-40 films and series here. Make sure you comment the films you want me to watch down below. 

WATCHLIST

  1. CONTAGION(AMAZON PRIME)
  2. THE WOLF OF WALL STREET(AMAZON PRIME)
  3. TUMBBAD(HINDI)(AMAZON PRIME)
  4. KATHA SANGAMA(KANNADA)(AMAZON PRIME)
  5. THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON(AMAZON PRIME)
  6. BLOODSHOT(VOD-MARCH 24)
  7. BIRDS OF PREY AND THE FANTABULOUS EMANCIPATION OF ONE HARLEY QUINN(VOD-MARCH 24)
  8. PANGA(HINDI)(HOTSTAR)
  9. ASHWATTAMA(TELUGU)(COMING SOON ON SUNNXT)
  10. DISCO RAJA(TELUGU)(COMING SOON ON SUNNXT)
  11. THE WAY BACK(VOD ON MARCH 24)
  12. LITTLE WOMEN(NETFLIX)
  13. JOJO RABBIT(VOD)
  14. ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD(AMAZON PRIME)
  15. SPECIAL OPS(WEB-SERIES)(HOTSTAR)
  16. ASUR(WEB-SERIES)(VOOT)
  17. SHE(NETFLIX)(WEB-SERIES)
  18. RICHARD JEWELL(VOD)
  19. ZOMBIELAND : DOUBLE TAP(AMAZON PRIME VIDEO)
  20. GANTUMOOTE(KANNADA)(AMAZON PRIME VIDEO)
  21. 96(TAMIL)(NETFLIX)
  22. SUPER DELUXE(TAMIL)(NETFLIX)
  23. AMRUTHAM DVITIYAM(WEB-SERIES)(TELUGU)(ZEE5)
  24. CHHAPPAK(HINDI)(HOTSTAR)
  25. PANIPAT(HINDI)(NETFLIX)
  26. THE BODY(HINDI)(NETFLIX)
  27. JAWAANI JAANEMAN(HINDI)(COMING SOON ON AMAZON PRIME VIDEO)
  28. MALLESHAM(TELUGU)(NETFLIX)
  29. SPIES IN DISGUISE(VOD)(ANIMATION)
  30. THE GENTLEMEN(VOD)
  31. SUPERMAN RED SON(VOD)
Make sure you comment more movies so that I come to know about them. I may watch some atrocious movies like Cats just to analyse them. Grab your popcorn and enjoy this vacation with movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment